TARAZON Dirt Bike Wheels:
1. Two years of testing and development went into producing the new hub.
2. The hub is made from 6082 billet aluminum and is manufactured using a tri-bearing rear hub design; this means all rear hubs are fitted with two bearings on the sprocket side to withstand the rigors of modern day four-stroke motorcycles.
3. The rims madel from black anodized 7050-series aluminum rim and is available in 21-inch front and 18- or 19-inch rear.
4. The wheel is assembled with ultra-heavy duty steel spokes and nickel plated steel nipples for added strength and reliability.
5. All wheel come complete with a one-year warranty.