Material: 6061 T6 aluminum alloy
The bracket allows for the installation of larger brake discs, suitable for oversized 280mm discs.
Outside Material: stainless steel 20CR13
Inside Material: 7075 aluminum alloy
* Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel. Quality materials for more brake power without fading.
* Heat-treated to ensure warp resistance.
* The construction ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping, and ensuring rotor longevity.
* The grooves on the disc surface create a self ventilating system allowing the rotor to cool down when not in use and also prevent mud and dirt from interfering with braking performance.
* Offers maximum clearance and incredible stopping power. Ideal for both track and trail.