Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 28-06-2017 Origin: Site
What is it？
Sticking clutch refers to when the clutch is pressed down and it will bounce up several seconds or not run smoothly.
What cause it?
1. You may not adjust the clutch control according to the manufacture’s specifications.
2. The springs may tight enough to cause the problem.
3. The oil may have been burnt or worn out.
4. The plates of the clutch are worn or bent, and the chain or belt of the clutch is adjusted incorrectly.
How to solve the problem?
1. You should adjust the clutch control according to the manufacture’s specifications.
2. You can remove the springs and see if they are too tight.
3. Check the clutch, make sure the oil is not burnt or worn out. If the oil is burnt out ,put in new oil.
4. Make sure the plates of the clutch are not worn or bent, and the chain or belt of the clutch is adjusted in right way.